Salt Sister Swim
Maathai Bikini Bottoms Navy
The Maathai bikini bottoms are named after Wangari Maathai, the first African woman and the first environmentalist to win a Nobel Peace prize in 2004 for her contribution to sustainable development.
The Maathai bottoms sit at the perfect height just below the belly button, providing ultimate support and comfort. These are our fuller coverage and sporty pant option with carefully placed paneling drawing the attention in at the waist and giving our fuller coverage the most flattering style.
- Fuller coverage with angled panelling cut to sit just below the midline.
- Model wears a size Small.
- Every Salt Sister bikini is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabrics.
- Our sustainable two-way stretch techno-fabric, ECONYL®, Is a premium Italian fabric produced from regenerated nylon, derived from the ocean and landfill waste, ghost nets, and post-consumer products.
- Soft with a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort.
- Resistant to UV, tanning lotions, sun creams, and oils.
Cheeky Tip: All our bikini bottoms are mix & match. We recommend matching the Maathai bikini bottoms with our Micheline bikini top. Both top and bottoms provide the best support for all sizes small to large. Get ready to feel confident and look your absolute best.