We believe that beauty on the inside is just as important as beauty on the outside - that includes the beauty that surrounds us, particularly the Oceans in which we play.
We’re proud to be on the journey to sustainability and have been nominated as a tier three sustainable brand to the new Azraq UAE sustainable fashion directory.
Azraq’s mission to end the destruction of habitat and slaughter of wildlife in the world's oceans in order to conserve and protect the marine ecosystem and species is aligned closely to our values.
“Salt Sister Swim was born from a dream to bring sexy, sustainable swimwear to women of all dimensions - but we’re not just another swimwear label...”
“Our products are ethically made and a part of the slow fashion movement and when it comes to the future of our planet, it’s more than worth it. It's essential.” Founder, Sophe Grace.
All of these decisions combined, make our collections a balance between fun, functional and conscious living. Shop and Share Salt Sister to support us on our sustainability journey!
STRIVING FOR A HOLISTIC APPROACH
- Wellness is at the heart of what we do. We invite all of our followers to workout with us online, for free, building lasting relationships with our inspirational fitness ambassadors.
- We contribute, our time and 1% of our sales to cleaning up our Oceans.
We value women of all shapes and sizes and strive to provide an adjustable range of silhouettes designed to mix and match.
- We embrace form and fit to embody a sexy, simple and playful aesthetic.
- Our top-quality recycled fabrics look great and make sense.
Importantly, our swimsuits are also resistant to chlorine and sun-tan oils. They are UV protective and feel luxe—ensuring the best-fit and long-lasting wear.
Top Tip: Something to keep in mind when you wash your clothes – make sure you check out Cora Ball which both catches and prevents microfiber pollution from your clothes and home textiles.
- Biodegradable and reusable packaging and labels are non-negotiable.
Top Tip: You can compost our packaging by following these instructions:
OUR KEY VALUES
Transforming our habits is challenging, but we truly believe in taking that first step rather than waiting for things to be perfect. Here are some important things to be aware of:
- Fashion accounts for around 10% of greenhouse gas emissions from human activity.
- If we buy better quality products we need less of them over time. When each of us take a step toward more responsible shopping we are buying our planet time to fight against climate change.
It's possible to buy more ethically and to be environmentally conscious by selecting Salt Sister Swim.
We monitor our production chain and ensure each employee is treated in adherence to the BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative).
- Our swimwear is made from recycled materials. Our packaging and labels are biodegradable or reusable and we ensure to trace each phase of the production and transportation line to limit the use of plastic.