Salt Sister Swim
Greta Bikini Top Navy
The Greta bikini top is named in honour of Greta Thunberg a 16-year-old environmental activist who has inspired millions with her weekly #FridayForFuture protests. Greta has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for her work.
This youthful, flattering style is a personal favourite. It features a strong straight V, a supportive under-bust band, and detailed panelling across the cup. The straps are fully adjustable and merge into a corset style to tie up at the back.
The Greta bikini top has removable cup inserts and looks great on both smaller and larger bust sizes, simply adjust the cups and back accordingly.
- Suitable for smaller and larger busts with adjustable straps and a corset style back. V-wire reinforced and supportive under band with panelling across the cups.
- Model wears a size Medium.
- Every Salt Sister bikini is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabrics.
- Our sustainable two-way stretch techno-fabric, ECONYL®, Is a premium Italian fabric produced from regenerated nylon, derived from the ocean and landfill waste, ghost nets, and post-consumer products.
- Soft with a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort.
- Resistant to UV, tanning lotions, sun creams, and oils.
Cheeky Tip: We love Greta paired with all of our bottoms, but if we had to choose a favourite we would pair them with our Carson cheeky bottoms.