Salt Sister Swim
Katy Bikini Bottoms Navy
Our Katy bikini bottoms are named in honor of Katy Payne, of Oceans Alliance and the first woman to recognise the complexity behind the calls of humpback whales.
These bottoms are designed to be worn in multiple ways. They are firm waisted to give you complete support whilst showing a sexy high cut at the back. The adjustable panel means you can wear them high-waisted, ruched down, or folded to the waistline. Eat, party, and play whilst feeling beautiful and free.
- Designed to be worn in multiple ways - Ruched, folded, and high-waisted.
- Model wears a size Small.
- Every Salt Sister bikini is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabrics.
- Our sustainable two-way stretch techno-fabric, ECONYL®, Is a premium Italian fabric produced from regenerated nylon, derived from the ocean and landfill waste, ghost nets, and post-consumer products.
- Soft with a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort.
- Resistant to UV, tanning lotions, sun creams, and oils.
Cheeky Tip: All of our bikini bottoms are mix & match, but we think the Katy bikini bottoms matched with our Malala bikini top is an absolute winner.