Salt Sister Swim
Kiki Bow Bikini Top Onyx
Each top comes with a matching coloured bow.Click here to purchase
additional bow colors
Our Kiki Bow bikini top design is the cutest, one of a kind strapless bikini. Named after Sweden's Kiki Håkansson, crowned the first Miss World in 1951 wearing a bikini which caused an uproar and resulted in the bikini being banned from beauty pageants worldwide. It took another 26 years for the world to really embrace and celebrate the Bikini!
This little number can be worn in a variety of ways, as a strapless bandeau, halter neck style, or bandeau style with a bow. Style it with a different coloured bow each day to match with multiple coloured bikini bottoms.
- Adjustable back strap to give the perfect fit. Can be worn at least 3 different ways. Double-lined in darker colors and triple lined in lighter shades with removable padding for extra nipple coverage.
- Model wears a size Small/Medium.
- Every Salt Sister bikini is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabrics.
- Our sustainable two-way stretch techno-fabric, ECONYL®, Is a premium Italian fabric produced from regenerated nylon, derived from the ocean and landfill waste, ghost nets, and post-consumer products.
- Soft with a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort.
- Resistant to UV, tanning lotions, sun creams, and oils.
Cheeky Tip: The Freda bikini bottoms look super cute with the Kiki Bow bikini top - pin-up style!