Salt Sister Swim
Malala Bikini Top Plum
Our stunning Malala bikini top is named after the inspiring 19-year-old Malala Yousafzai, one of the most recognised advocates for fair and better education in the world. She wrote a book about her life, I Am Malala, in 2013, and received the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014.
The Malala bikini top is unique and super flattering on all sized busts. The curve in the shape is designed to give ultimate cleavage for smaller breasts whilst giving the option for more or less, with its removable pad inserts. The desired amount of cleavage can be adjusted by pulling in the back with its fully adjustable straps and back tie.
- Unique Curved V-design. V-wire is fully encased to ensure the wire will not pierce the fabric over time.
- Completely adjustable straps and back tie. Designed to suit all bust sizes with removable cup inserts.
- Model wears a size Medium.
- Every Salt Sister bikini is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabrics.
- Our sustainable two-way stretch techno-fabric, ECONYL®, Is a premium Italian fabric produced from regenerated nylon, derived from the ocean and landfill waste, ghost nets, and post-consumer products.
- Soft with a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort.
- Resistant to UV, tanning lotions, sun creams, and oils.