Salt Sister Swim
Micheline Bikini Top Bianco
Our flattering Micheline bikini top is named after Micheline Bernardini, a French dancer who was the only model, swimsuit designer Louis Réard could find to wear
his bikini when it debuted July 5, 1946, in Paris.
The core design elements of this top remind us of the first bikini with a new age twist and corset style, vintage back. Perfect for fuller breasted women featuring a double supported waistband, fuller cup coverage, and removable padding. The stitched edges give this top a unique finish and the straps merge into the back corset making it completely adjustable to ensure the perfect fit. Simply choose your cup size and the rest you can adjust!
- This design suits all busts but is especially supportive of our fuller busted ladies. Features unique outer stitching detail, removable cup inserts, fully adjustable straps that merge into the corset-style back.
- Model wears a size Medium.
- Every Salt Sister bikini is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabrics.
- Our sustainable two-way stretch techno-fabric, ECONYL®, Is a premium Italian fabric produced from regenerated nylon, derived from the ocean and landfill waste, ghost nets, and post-consumer products.
- Soft with a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort.
- Resistant to UV, tanning lotions, sun creams, and oils.
Cheeky Tip: All of our styles can be mixed and matched to suit your unique style and comfort. Our personal fave is the Micheline bikini top paired with our Katy or Freda bikini bottoms. Both feature a cute paneling detail which matches well with the under-bust panel.